Working Holiday Visa

Jackaroos at work – Not what you have to do, unless you want to!

Fancy a few months in the Australian Outback?

If you’re between 18 and 30, from certain countries, you may qualify for a one-year Working Holiday Visa.

This allows you to work your way around our great country, provided that work remains incidental to your holiday.  Our migration agent experts can help today.

And… the bonus is, for eligible Working Holiday Visas, participating in just 3 months of selected work in Regional Australia may qualify you to increase the length of your stay to 2 years!!

What a great opportunity to get away from those expensive cities and get back to nature!!

Leanne Stevens

CEO, Emergico // Registered Migration Agent (#1171279)