There are other visas available from the Australian government in addition to those listed elsewhere on our site.  Our team are able to assist with any visas found on this page.

If you’re unsure which visa is most suitable to your circumstances, we welcome you to get in touch with our team via our visa eligibility form and outline your situation.  We review each form personally, and can let you know which visa opportunities we believe you have.

Visitor Visas (Subclass 600)

PROVIDESTemporary Residency

Those who wish to holiday in Australia as a tourist, or visit family or friends are best served by a Visitor Visa. This is often available at minimal cost directly from the Australian government and typically lasts three months, however the Subclass 600 provides an opportunity to visit for up to 12 months. Parents of Australian citizens of permanent residents may be granted Visitor Visa up to 5 years, depending on circumstances. The duration of the visa is at the discretion of the adjudicating case officer.

The Visitor Visa

Our team have helped many visitors secure Visitor Visas that have allowed them to stay in Australia for longer. We can help you too.

Residents Return (Subclass 155/157)

PROVIDESExtended travel rights

This visa allows for continued travel in and out of Australia after the ‘travel element’ of a permanent visa has expired.  Although a permanent visa grants indefinite residency, it does not allow for indefinite re-entry to the country.  The validity period for re-entry to Australia is stipulated on the permanent visa grant notification.  Once it has expired, the visa holder will require a Residents Return visa to continue to gain re-entry to Australia should they leave.  Without this, they may not be allowed past immigration control.

Do you need the RRV?

Many visa holders may not even be aware this is required. If you are in any doubt, get in touch with us today and we can assist.