If you have a job offer in Australia, an Employer Sponsored Visa is a very effective way to secure residency.
There are serious skills shortages across a range of industries in Australia, including health care, mining, construction and energy, to name a few.
An Employer Sponsored Visa is a reasonably quick way to secure a visa. This may be on a temporary or permanent basis. A reputable business can be approved to sponsor a suitably skilled employee to work for them. This usually occurs when vacancies cannot be filled from the local market – and domestic recruitment is becoming increasingly difficult for Australian businesses.
The three main categories within Employer Sponsored Migration include:
- Temporary Long Stay Business Visa (Subclass 457)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) (Subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) (Subclass 187)
Employer Sponsored visas had a major overhaul in July 2012, and many of the old rules have now changed considerably.
We can help with:
- Standard Business Sponsorship Applications (to enable sponsorship of Subclass 457 Visa holders)
- Skills Assessments
- Nominations and Visa Applications
- Strategic advice for businesses